Road to Recovery? Budget 2020-21 Update
The 2020-21 Federal Budget is a road to recovery paved with cash.
Key initiatives include:
• Personal income tax cuts from 1 July 2020
• A $4 billion ‘JobMaker’ Hiring Credit to encourage businesses to take on additional employees aged 16 to 35 years old
• $110 billion in infrastructure investment over 10 years
• Immediate deductions for business investment in capital assets
• Changes to how companies can manage losses
• Access to generous tax concessions for a wider range of businesses
The Budget also contains two additional Economic Support payments to pensioners and other eligible recipients to drive money back into the economy. Read the guide below…
Let us know if we can assist you in any way.