Business Start Ups
Supporting and Growing Start Ups
Simple Solutions, Accountants that are passionate about Perth Start Ups
Bright idea? Thinking of starting a new business? You may have done the market research, and done the business plan already but have you considered your books? Or are you doing something you love as a hobby but finding it is taking off faster than you’d ever have expected?
At Simple Solutions we believe that if you get foundations correct you will be able to grow your business exponentially. This is because a solid foundation will be the rock that supports the business as it goes from strength to strength.
How we can help
We know that it is hard to justify spending money before you are making money – but this in the long run is worth its weight in gold. Simple Solutions has experience in a wide variety of accounting packages, and will assess your individual circumstances and suggest a system that is suitable to you and your business – allowing the financial administration of your business to be as simple as possible.
We will painlessly set up your customised accounting system and provide training on the accounting package you’ve chosen to implement – giving you the tools to maintain your books yourself until your business needs ongoing monthly support. Alternatively, if required, we offer a full bookkeeping and payroll function, and work closely with preferred bookkeepers.
We can assist you with:
- Selecting the correct format for your business (sole trader, partnership, company, trust)
- Choosing an accounting package to suit you and your business needs, and set up the package for you
- Customise the chart of accounts, set up organisational and financial settings, invoice settings
- Set up inventory systems, payroll, fixed asset registers, add on any additional solutions, and integrate with shopping carts in your website (we may need the IT guru’s for this!)
- We will also provide training to you on The Solution and ensure that you are getting the most out of your new financial administration system.
Keeping track of your financial position is critical to the success of your business.
Knowing the numbers from the start will allow you to focus your business where the numbers make sense to.