Company Secretarial Accountants
If your business is set up as a company, or you have a trustee nominee company, then you will have ASIC compliance requirements.
At Simple Solutions, we remove these administrative tasks from your to-do-list, ensuring that you meet all compliance requirements and do not incur penalties for late lodgements – allowing you to focus on managing your business.
How we can help
We can attend to all corporate secretarial requirements (listed below). We also manage your company ASIC Annual Review, so all you need to do is pay the annual ASIC fee on time.
- Registration of business name
- Transferring or issuing shares
- Change of officeholder details
- Documentation of dividend payments
- Use of our address as your registered business office
- Annual solvency resolutions
- Trust distribution resolutions
- Solvent Company Liquidations (Members Voluntary Wind up)
- De-registration of your company
- Statutory reporting requirements (ASIC / ASX)
- Preparation of your financial information for board members and stakeholders.
We are also in a position to provide you with flexible CFO services that are designed to meet the specific needs of your business that will ensure that you meet both your business obligations and maximise your business performance.