In case you missed it: ATO reveals everything you need to know about JobKeeper 2.1
With JobKeeper due to end on 28 September, find out whether you qualify for the extension and what steps you need to take next.
ATO Deputy Commissioner James O’Halloran, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman Kate Carnell and MYOB CEO Greg Ellis discussed JobKeeper 2.1 and what the recent changes mean for your business.
In case you missed it, you can watch the FREE webcast now to find out:
- If you qualify for JobKeeper 2.1
- What you need to do to meet the additional turnover test
- How to identify eligible employees following the employee eligibility date change
- All elements of the “one in, all in” rule
- The new JobKeeper amounts
- The availability of alternative tests
- Key JobKeeper dates, and more
To watch the webcast, register your name and email to access the content on the following page > click here.
Source: Accountants Daily